WE'RE USHERING IN THE FUTURE OF DENTISTRY
Access Teledentistry was formed in 2019, by Nathan Suter and Tiffany Grant, it is a consulting firm that provides teledentistry solutions through a variety of services to a diverse group of clients. We’re an organization that was founded in the belief of recognizing, respecting and valuing the role and expertise of others, facilitating collaboration by actively sharing relevant information and the importance of oral health advocacy to help change systems for the betterment of all.
Access Teledentistry has been involved in:
- Advocacy that led to the Missouri legislature to enactment a statute that helped increase access to teledentistry (HB 1617 revision of telehealth) and reinstatement of adult dental Medicaid that benefited over 300,000 eligible people.
- An ongoing contract with the Missouri Dept. of Health in developing and implementing an Oral Health Workforce Grant from HRSA focusing on teledentistry. This includes reviewing teledentistry pilot grant applications, CE workshops, and technical assistance for four years. Consulting projects with individual private practices, FQHCs, dental schools, and organizations in multiple states.
- Developed and delivered a two- day course sponsored by Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services’ Office of Dental Health in conjunction with HRSA and the Missouri Foundation for Health that taught applications of teledentistry aimed to bring about efficiency, provide access, and improve quality of care with hands on and didactic training modalities.
- Engaged to provide strategic planning and implementation services to a help empower the people of Cass County and surrounding communities through improved health using teledentistry solutions.
- Research to better understand the opportunities for teledentistry in Washington, conducted interviews with partners and stakeholders within the state. Developed and hosted an educational webinar.
- Clinical advisors for Mouthwatch providing clinical and technical advise regarding the delivery, planning, monitoring and evaluation of teledentistry.
- Providing educational presentations and webinars throughout the country about different aspects of teledentistry.